| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khamti in July is hot at 27.25 °C (81.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in July is exceptionaly sodden. A staggering 1021mm (40.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Khamti July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Khamti, Myanmar
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Khamti:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNW
- Guwahati, India - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) W
- Cherrapunji, India - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) W
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) W
- Homalin, Myanmar - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) SSW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 342 kms (212.5 miles) SSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 437.5 kms (271.8 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 543.4 kms (337.7 miles) SSW