| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khamti in May is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in May is wettish. Around 198mm (7.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Khamti May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Khamti, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Khamti:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNW
- Guwahati, India - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) W
- Cherrapunji, India - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) W
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) W
- Homalin, Myanmar - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) SSW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 342 kms (212.5 miles) SSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 437.5 kms (271.8 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 543.4 kms (337.7 miles) SSW